Showing the single result
Showing the single result
More About Our Floor Globe Selection
You can conveniently filter your search and sort our selection to find everything from gorgeous blue ocean globes to illuminated, raised relief, interactive, and many more globe options.
Worried about its size? Filter by diameter! We have sizes starting at 12 inches and going to 32 inches in diameter. Are you seeking specific material? Our selection includes reclaimed paper fiber, acrylic, and polystyrene. You can even filter for style, whether that be vegetational, political, ocean current-based, or topographical.
Factors to Consider When Buying Floor Standing Globes
There are some different factors that go into a floor standing globe, and depending on your preferences, one globe will be better suited for you than the others. To better understand how to narrow down your search for a globe with a stand, here are the factors to consider when shopping.
- Globe Diameter: Globe sizes can vary greatly, depending on how much space you have. Our globes can start as low as 4.5 inches in diameter, but some globes can range as high as 32 inches. If space is not an issue, choosing the largest globe that fits within your budget will help improve the detail and beauty of the piece, making it more of a statement in your space.
- Style: There are many different styles of globes available today. Whether you prefer a more simplistic design, incredible details, illumination, or a funky-colored globe, there’s one to suit all of your preferences.
- Color: Globes today come in an array of different colors. Typically, oceans come in blue or antique parchment colors, depending on your style preferences. That being said, more statement-piece globes utilize unique colors to draw attention and take a modern, refreshed spin on the globe. Depending on your color scheme, there’s lots of fun to be had with color.
- Features: Modern globes have tons of bonus features. One of our favorites is whether it’s illuminated or non-illuminated, adding a gorgeous glow to your globe. Additionally, you can have raised elements to add some additional texture.
- Overall Height: Whether you want large floor globes or one more subtle for your space, there are different height options available. Typically, a 32-inch globe is considered ideal for viewing from a chair, while 38 inches or higher can be looked at while standing. Consider how you want it to be viewed when making a decision!
Shop Today for the Highest Quality Floor Globes By Replogle!
Our American-made floor globes come in a variety of highly-detailed options, so whether you’re seeking a raised relief. We’ve been making gorgeous gloves for almost a century, and are eager to help you find just the right globe for your office or home. Contact us today to learn more!