Replogle Globes is proud to offer the highest quality globes in the industry. We take pride in our craftsmanship, and we frequently hear from customers who still have one of our globes from our early years back in the 1930s. We are committed to ensuring that you are as pleased with your product as we are.
Replogle products are warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of up to one year from the time the product was purchased (electronic components are warranted for a period of 90 days from the time your product is received). *Note that our products are not warranted against misuse, neglect, normal wear or other factors beyond the scope of our control.
- You may return your product, within 30 days of the purchase date, for any reason.
- A 20% restocking fee and the cost of the original shipping charges will be deducted from the refund for all products that are returned.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
- The customer is required to return the merchandise in unused condition, with original shipping box, and original paperwork and documents enclosed with the shipment. (Note: product may not be returned without original packaging.)
- The merchandise must be returned using a traceable courier service.
- Personalized items cannot be returned.
- Replogle Globes will not be responsible for any lost shipment of product being returned.
- Please notify us about defective or damaged product within 7 business days.
- For damaged product, please save the original shipping carton.
- Replogle Globes will inform you if the shipping carton should be returned or discarded
- Defective merchandise must be returned in unused condition, with original shipping box (unless instructed otherwise), and original paperwork and documents enclosed with the shipment.
- We will issue a credit, exchange, or in some cases, we will repair your product upon receipt of your return.
- Some product may require a digital picture of the defect or flaw before a return or exchange can be approved.